Although sometimes appropriate, data recovery software (Free data recovery software in particular), has serious limitations.
Data Doctors only uses DeepSpar scanning systems, which operate directly with the hardrive’s hardware. Doing so we are able to program and reconfigure hardrive settings required to effectively get the data back.
- Unlike a Deepspar scanner, rapid recovery software leads to rapid head (needle reader) degradation
- A single damaged sector leads to multiple file read attempts
- Due to the time it takes, there is a greater risk factor
- Software generally operates through usb, adding another recovery risk factor where the hardware can fail
- Following any type of hardrive ‘surgery’, software simply cannot help at all
When data recovery software can work, (to an extent) when recovering partial fragments of deleted files. However they are not recommended in any case where the hardrive is in fact damaged.
For advice or more information, simply whatsapp Duncan on (082)-397-8508